Share Our News Bulletin
La Selva Group is excited to announce an expansion of our outpatient facilities and capacities.
Recently, we added space and services to our current location at 206 S. California Avenue in Palo Alto to accommodate expanding needs in the Intensive Outpatient Program and Partial Hospitalization Program. This expansion was necessary to not only meet our community’s needs and improve accessibility by reducing our admissions waitlist.
Despite the pandemic, La Selva has been able to remain open and continues to be strongly committed to providing a safe and healthy environment in which to receive services. We recognize the need to provide in-person care to our clients and have seen the benefit of doing so. La Selva adheres to the guidelines required by the CDC, the county and state as well as Momentum for Health’s internal quality department. All of our staff have been vaccinated. In addition, staff and clients receive weekly testing on-site, wear masks and adhere to social distancing requirements.
Our services include:
- A new no-cost COVID support program: This program includes virtual counseling to those suffering from the emotional impact of the COVID-19 virus and the impact of the COVID restrictions and directives on their lives. Many in our community struggle with the fear of getting the COVID-19 virus, the impacts of quarantine and the loss of employment which can all contribute to relapse and/or increased depression and anxiety. For further information on this program, please contact Karen Sala-Caballero at (408) 575-8449.
- Insurance based residential and supportive housing sites
- Insurance based outpatient services including a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) providing extensive group therapy, intensive medication management and individual therapy
- Specialized treatment in trauma, co-occurring disorders and Functional Neurological Disorder (FND)
- A private pay Day Program
- A Community Clinic that provides no-cost psychiatry, counseling and access to the day program for those who qualify
If you would like to contact Brenna Connolly, Psy.D. please call (650) 617-1750